SPAEC is a network of tertiary evangelical theological colleges in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region.
SPAEC’s purposes are:
- To provide mutual professional encouragement and fellowship for evangelical theological educators.
- To support and network college Principals and to encourage them in their role.
- To raise awareness of ministries, needs and approaches of member colleges.
- To encourage the development of Christian community within colleges.
- To foster the development of Christian community between colleges.
- To encourage effective evangelical theological education beyond Australia and New Zealand in the South Pacific.
The member colleges of SPAEC are committed to supporting each other and pay a small annual fee to cover the expenses of the Association. Your college is welcome to apply for membership. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
On this site you will find information about SPAEC and the events that it organises. Member colleges can change their own information by logging in with their password. (Please remember to log out when you have finished.)
There are also password-protected resources that can only be seen by and are only available to member colleges. If you wish to contribute resources from your college to the pool of resources, please email them to email@example.com.